When deciding what to buy, you may want to make sure that the commercial snow blower you want to buy is able to handle the smallest jobs to the largest.
Then, I am pretty sure you can find what you want here. All the commercial snow blowers shown on this page are durable, easy to use, lightweight and also have a good strong air flow.
Don’t hesitate. Move on now.
Top Rated Commercial Snow Blowers
The Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Snow Thrower is an easy-to-use alternative to gas-powered snow throwers. Using a 12 amp motor, it clears a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep, and discharges snow up to 20 feet away.
- “Very quiet Throws really well in wet heavy snow.” – Erika
- “I highly recommend this blower for anyone who hates to shovel snow because this machine has made snow removal fun again.” – Marlene Osterhaus
- “I like the fact that it is light weight, very quiet, and easy to handle.” – H. Goetze
Built to handle big driveways and deep snowfalls, the snow joe ultra sj623e with 20-Watt halogen light can move 720-Pounds of snow per minute. It cuts a swath 18 inches wide and 10-Inch deep with each pass, and a scraper blade efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the pavement all without significant strain on your body.
- “Works best in dryer snow, but works good in wet snow also.” – Jerry
- “Both throwers are light enough, that I can hang them from hooks on my garage wall, this saves garage space.” – N EBANKS
- “I don’t expect too much from this blower as it is electric and it is only good for up to 10″ of snow, so I won’t sell my snow shovels as they will still be needed.” – Praise The Lord, Always
Toro 38381 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow BlowerPower Curve technology carves paths 18 inches wide and up to 12 inches deep down to the pavement, and throws snow up to 30 feet.
- “We had 8 inches of wet snow, and I wasn’t sure how this would do but it worked incredibly well, and was surprisingly able to throw the wet snow a good distance.” – Sara’s mom
- “Overall, I am very happy with the performance of this machine, it has definitely exceeded my expectations.” – S. Clark
- “This works much better than I had hoped and it is far easier to use than my big gas powered snow blower.” – Lake Seasons
Toro 38361 Power Shovel 7.5 Amp Electric Snow BlowerWith a 12-inch cutting width and a 20-foot throwing distance, you’ll clear your snow quickly. Click here for a larger imageWith a snow-throwing capacity of 300 pounds per minute, you can clear 4 inches of snow off a 50-by-20-foot driveway down to the pavement in just 20 minutes.
- “The Toro Power Shovel is a great tool for clearing walks in a shorter amount of time while minimizing back pain than using a back-breaking snow shovel.” – Keepitclean
- “I was surprised that it could handle a heavy three inches of wet snow, and throws it a good distance.” – Jack Southern
- “If I change directions, then all the snow is blowing back towards me and the area I just shoveled.” – A. Mohamed
The Greenworks 16-Inch 10 Amp Electric Snow Shovel is an easy-to-use alternative to gas-powered snow throwers. Using a 10 amp motor, it clears a 16-inch path in snow up to 6 inches deep, and discharges snow up to 25 feet away.
- “Definitely beats using a shovel!!” – cam d
- “I will make quick work of 6 inches of fresh snow.” – Rmcm
- “It is unbelievably light and very easy to maneuver.” – WANDA ARCHER
The WORX 18 inch snow thrower will help you get through winter with ease. Powered by a high performance 13 amp electric mower capable of slicing a path 18 inches wide by 9 inches deep and throwing snow up to 30 feet, clearing snow from your walkway and driveway will be a breeze.
- “Threw the snow very far and did pretty good for heavy/wet snow and fluffy snow.” – Alessandro Negri
- “Now, if it never snowed again to the extent that I have to use the Worx, I’d be one very, very happy camper!” – Comdet
- “Saves alot of shoveling.” – LYNN REPMAN
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ621, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit.
- “It did a great job of blowing this heavy, wet snow about 10 feet at a 4 inch depth.” – Joe Cloyd
- “It did a great job and was easier than I thought to operate and not too hard to get through the snow.” – Sharon Nash
- “It’s very light and easy to maneuver.” – V. Subramanian
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit.
- “The snow was a very heavy wet snow.” – dlbinne
- “I wouldn’t hesitate to get this snow blower…WAY Better than shoveling!” – BubbaLoo
- “Very light weight and easy to maneuver.” – mpkramer
Snow Thrower Cab Cover You can now effectively protect your investments with the Snow Thrower Cab Cover. The product protects against wind, snow, sleet, rain or snow blow back.
- “The clamps used for adjusting the tilt of the cab were not strong enough to hold cab in place – immediately tipped down on me after I tightened the bolts down.” – Jamie Palmer
- “Easy fix worked well like the unit.” – Pen Name
- “It keeps you dry and out of the wind.” – Annmarie Timmins
The compact, lightweight 1500 Electric Power Curve snowblower clears a 15 wide path and throws snow up to 25 feet. It weighs just 25 lbs and with Qwik-Key™ starting it eliminates the need for gas and oil.
- “Because the machine is so light, this is easy to do.” – M. Fridman
- “We have only used this once but it performed well and did a good job of clearing a light fluffy 6 inch snow fall.” – John S. Ramsay
- “It would have taken four to five with the gas powered unit if it had been working (which honestly would have been better for this storm had it not crapped out).” – Larry F. Rogers
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
Thanks so much!